Our Studnet Leadership Team has selected the following values which they are committed to encouraging in this community:
Our Spiritual Objectives
Our Volunteers and Staff are committed to fostering the following spiritual objectives for our youth:
- Trusting God – Teaching students the character and nature of God in our lives and allowing students to be wooed (not coerced) by the love of the Holy Spirit.
- Experiencing Jesus – Fostering an environment in which students feel eager to confirm their faith and underscoring the life-long commitment confirmation and Christian discipleship really is.
- Growing in the Spirit – Providing a welcoming environment for small groups to flourish and helping students to distinguish Christian and worldly influence on their lives.
- Engaging Scripture – Learning the overall narrative of the Bible and giving students a chance to lead a discussion or learn from each other’s perspectives.
- Cultivating Wisdom – Engaging in discussions on real-world problems in order to gain understanding and addressing relevant topics including science, social media, politics, and sexuality.
- Forming Purpose – Exposing students to leaders who are mature in faith and empowering students to work for God’s Kingdom in the area in which they feel called.
- Serving our Neighbors – Encouraging students to serve sustainably while preserving the dignity of others and nurturing an attitude of solidarity in which students practice love, justice, and mercy